tik.tok.tik.tok.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

the visitors =)

Monday, February 20, 2012

my heart cant tell you no

I don't want you to come 'round here no more,
I beg you for mercy.
You don't know how strong my weakness is
Or how much it hurts me.
Cause when you say it's over with her,
I want to believe it's true.
So I let you in, knowing tomorrow
I'm gonna wake up missing you,
Wake up missing you.

When the one you love's in love with someone else,
Don't you know it's torture? I mean it's a living hell.
No matter how I try to convince myself,
This time I won't lose control.
One look in your blue eyes and suddenly
My heart can't tell you no.


i wait here, waiting for you. just you
on that day, if you come back,
i'll wont let you go
promise
so now, just go. go. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

the faith

1-things always come for reason
2-what goes around comes around :)

misstyqa's favourite page